“Nice dinner!!”

Maine Street Coastal Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 174 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with friends while in the area. We ordered the crab cake appetizer. It was awesome. For the entree we ordered the sea bass. Sides chosen were the fabulous roasted creamed corn and the collards. I could have eaten two servings of the corn! A must try for anyone who likes corn. The collards were good, too. They were seasoned well. The sea bass was delicious. For dessert Hubby and I shared a piece of key lime pie. It was delicious as well. Wait staff was very good. Nice environment, great experience!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The Crab Cakes are the best I've ever had. Could not get enough of them. Fresh fish daily, extremely delicious. Went there 2 nights in a row, once as a party of 2 and once as a party of 15. Excellent service both times. Owners came and spoke with us, very nice people. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Ever since I moved South, I always try a restaurants Shrimp and Grits. The Shrimp, Scallop and Grits here were the best I have ever had! So many flavors in this dish. I cannot wait to go back again and try something else off of the menu.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

My quest for New England clam chowder I guess continues. There’s was buttery and not creamy. I had one bite and shouldn’t eat more. I know my standards are pretty high being from Cape cod, but if you’re going to claim it’s “ New England” I am going to judge accordingly.
The 1/2 price app are only at the bar and they don’t tell you that until you’re already settled at a table. I ordered the lobster Mac and cheese. It was Tuesday so it was $10 and I can’t say I would’ve spent anymore on it. I had only three chunks of lobster and gallons of cheese. My husband had the fish and chips and it was a fantastic white clean fish and fried perfectly. I didn’t have the fries but he said they were good.
I’m confused at why there would be bacon in there lobster bisque soap, but again that could be just me. I would’ve loved to try it but I don’t eat bacon. Lastly they give warm bread at the table and it was delicious. It wasn’t your ordinary rolls either. Our sever was great and the bathrooms were clean.

Overall I wouldn’t take family here, but it’s a nice place to go if you want clean seafood.

1  Thank giantsgirl91
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Met friends for brunch, had an excellent meal and plenty of time to converse with friends we hadn't seen for some time. Located in the middle of town this restaurant has a varied menu with choices for every taste. Highly recommend.