“Excellent Restaurant, Needs a Lunch Menu”

Maine Street Coastal Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 171 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Atmosphere, appetizers, and salads are outstanding. My husband and I both had the fresh fish and while it was good, it was not as good as the two previous items. (We had the smoked trout spread with pita triangles--truly wonderful; and the spinach salad--delicious). The creamed corn was also very tasty. I ad perch and my husband had flounder--both were good but nothing as exceptional as the precursors. While the prices were great for evening and a nice dinner out, the same menu is used for lunch. I feel they could increase business with a less pricey menu for midday. The staff is friendly and attentive. We are disappointed that people do not seem to be supporting this place. If you want good restaurants for a nice evening out you have to support them. On this Sunday evening we were the only people in the place. The atmosphere is cozy and nice with a great bar area.

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! What a great addition to our downtown area. The restaurant is clean and tastefully decorated. The menu offers a nice variety of fresh seafood. The owner was pleasant and the staff was very friendly. We dine out often and will return here often. We highly recommend you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 22 November 2015

We ended up here for date night with another couple. We all loved what we got. The smoked trout dip was very good as an appetizer and the coffee crusted rib eye was delicious. We all loved our food. Plan to return soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

In the downtown district we happened to land in a fantastic place that specializes in seafood. We took a chance and are god we did. The lemon butter caper sauce was divine. The sea bass and salmon dishes were cooked perfectly. Our waitress, Caitlin, was excellent, friendly, and very accommodating.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I dined here last night and loved it.

The service was excellent as well as the atmosphere, but the food is really where this place stands out.

We had some baked oysters for an appetizer which were stuffed with blue crab which were simply to die for and the trout which I had for an entree did not fall from that peak.

The owner came by and was able to tell us where this fish and each item were sourced from which were all very close by and responsibly done (not from large high yield farms).

We were very impressed with all aspects of this place and we will definitely be back.