“Reasonable special”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #27 of 171 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

For a reasonably decent meal at a fair price, the two for 22 special will give you two entrees and a shared appetizer. We had fried pickle chips as our appetizer... good, not great. Our entrees were half rack of ribs and quesadilla. Ribs were very good. The quesadilla was a good sized portion, and well filled.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I love chilis grillied chicken sacdwiches (or I use to until I visited this place!). When it came to the table it didn't look like a chicken breast, nor did it taste like one. When I had my sister taste it she demanded I stop eating it and immediately told our server. He took it back and asked if I wanted something else. I didn't because I wasn't feeling well. I ate the corn on the cob as it was my side. When the check came I was charged for the corn, my sister was charged for the sour cream that she should have gotten with her meal to begin with. Most chilis wnt charge for sour cream, but I'm guessing that if they're serving fake chicken, they need to charge for every little thing they can.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I went to chilis with my family. We got the two for 22 which included an appetizer and two entrees. The salad appetizers were great and my chicken fajitas were awesome! My daughter loved her ribs too. We had a chocolate molten for dessert as well. Go here and enjoy.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered dinner online tonight from Chili's, $30 worrh. My boyfriend picked it up on his way home. It took forever! By the time he got home, we live like 10 min away literally, the food was ice cold--not luke warm, ice cold. It was not good. He mentioned that it took a long time for the staff to even acknowledge that he was there to pick up the order.
The sad thing is, is that we like Chilis and usually are pleased with the quality and service. This was gross though, ice cold food is not what you want to have for dinner.
I would not recommend ordering online to anyone. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I went here with my family tonight on June 20, 2017. We got two appetizers which was fine. When the food arrived, two of the four was cold. It was sent back and came back no warmer than when the original plate arrived. The service was horrible as well. You couldn't get refills on your drink and you couldn't get napkins and the server was absent. I was ask how the food and I was honest that it was not any warmer than the original and told them I would take it home to my dog because I wasn't eating it. They ask how the service was and I said it sucked. I was told that we would be compensated for the poor service and we weren't. I will not spend any $70.00 at this restaurant.