“THIS TOOK ME BACK TO MEXICO”

Tarascos Tacos and Wings
Ranked #45 of 178 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 4 May 2017

OMG , I came her cause I was hungry and felt as if I was in a small café in Isla Mujeres . I ate at the bar, and a local patron, (CODY THANKS BRO) suggested to have their 99. tacos I got 3 chicken, with pico de gallo , and a copula of Modleo's the sevice was great eth food just super and the whole easy vibe was reminiscent of when I was in Isla Mujeres, great job to all I would love to come back when in town

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped here tonight for supper, wanted something quick and near our motel. Got the special fajitas and a glass of sangria
Wells. I was pleasantly surprised. First with the quantity and then we think the quality. It was great. Fast service, excellent quality and taste. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We visited Tarasco's because we were staying at the hotel next door, and liked the idea of simply walking across the parking lot for dinner. We were greeted by "Elizabeth", who seated us in a timely manner and took our drink orders. My wife thought her margarita, served in a mason jar, was excellent, and my liter of domestic draft beer was both cold and inexpensive. We selected their "house specialty" , called "Molcajete" for two people. Molcajete is a LOT of grilled food that's served in a large bowl of lava rack that's heated so your food stays hot. Our lava rock bowl contained grilled steak, chicken, shrimp, leeks, onions, poblano peppers, green bell peppers, green onions, and carnitas (marinated and grilled pork tips), PLUS each diner also got a large plate with re-fried beans, shredded lettuce, guacamole, sour cream and tortillas. The food was delicious, and our server was exceptional.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

This restaurant closed for a while, but I'm glad that it's back open. They have a good lunch buffet that includes the melted cheese. There are several varieties of meat dishes, taco fixings, chimichangas, quesadillas and several dessert items.

It's about $9 for lunch.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We were staying at the hotel adjacent to Tarascos Tacos so it was an easy selection as suggested by the hotel staff. Good margarita and the food was good as well....hot, fresh and inexpensive= win, win.