All reviewsbed was comfortablemini fridgeenjoyed our staygreat pricewaffles
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Arrived after dark, outside of building appeared quaint and clean. Upon entering room room noticed fragrant smell, bed appeared clean. Bathroom was small and dirty. Still had hair from previous guest on floor and on bathtub ( I didn’t let small children take bath). Toilet lid was broken and dirty. Mold/water spots on ceiling in bathroom. I’m not a clean freak by any means, but this room grossed me out. Lobby was clean and free breakfast was nice.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay with us. We have notified the appropriate staff members of this review and we assure you that this type of incident will not happen again. Again, we apologize and we hope you come back and see us.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Pros:
- We didn't have any problems with our room. It seemed to be pretty clean.
- Breakfast was pretty typical and simple, with a few hot items like eggs and sausage, and also cereal, bagels, waffles, etc.

Cons:
- We arrived after dark and the outside walkways have some pretty large spiders that have taken over. I understand that the property backs up to some woods, but they need to spray or deal with this issue, as I almost couldn't get to our room because of the gigantic spider web spanning across the entire walkway.
- The hotel backs up to train tracks - very loud, but it didn't wake us up at night.
- I went out for a morning walk around the property and noticed a maintenance man walking around with paint and tools. A few minutes after I got back to my room and was laying on the bed with my son, the guy used his key card, opened the door, looked, then walked back out. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was an accident, but that was extremely unnerving. If an accident, I'm not sure why he didn't verify with the office that the room was unoccupied.

Room Tip: There are second story outside entrance rooms with no elevator, so if there are physical restrictions, request a lower level room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for choosing the Quality Inn and Suites for your lodging purposes. We have read your review and we appreciate the kind comments. We do however apologize for the maintenance staff member. It must have been some sort of misunderstanding between the front office and the staff member. We have also taken care of the spider webs in the walkways. All in all, we appreciate your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms are not clean and the staff lied about the price for the AARP rate! I would not stay again! The breakfast area was cover in ants, so all the food was not eatable. There was a washed and dryer but the entire area was cover in mosquitoes! They obviously need bug spray!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay with us. We have read your comments and we have made changes accordingly. We assure that this type of incident will not occur again with any other future guests. Again, we apologize and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

When we checked in the lady (I think she was the manager/owner) was polite. In one of our rooms the refrigerator wasn't working. She immediately got it replaced with one that worked. We also had an issue with the door on the other room. It would open without a key card. Again, fixed immediately. Rooms were both clean and smelled nice.

Parking lot is very bumpy and has huge holes. Go slowly in order to not damage your car.
A/C's in both rooms kept shutting off. Rooms were hot at times.

Another issue we had (which I've never had at any other Choice hotel) was: we wanted to play cards in the lobby one evening during our stay (We stayed 3 nights, 2 rooms). We went to the lobby (youngest person in our party was 15 and there were five of us) we asked if we could use the tables and chairs to play cards. We even brought our own drinks, snacks etc. The lady at the front desk said she would have to call and ask if she was allowed to let us. She said she was allowed but only for two hours (until 9:00pm). I was furious! (I'm a gold member and can't even use their lobby?)

Will not be back to this particular establishment.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your recent stay. We have notified staff members of this review and we have made amends to make sure that this type of incident does not happen again. Again we are sorry and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I will not even waste time writing a long review. Just know that we stopped here for an overnight on a road trip, and it's the dirtiest nastiest place I've ever been. It is run down, smells terrible, and I would've been better off sleeping in a dumpster

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your recent stay with us. We have notified the staff of this review and we are in the process of making amends to make sure that this type of experience is not encountered again. Again we apologize, and we hope to see you again.