“Fun place!”

Ate Track Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 171 Restaurants in Cartersville
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Enjoy excellent food while absorbing the tunes and atomosphere that takes you back to the 60's, 70's and 80's!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best food, burgers with pimento cheese and sweet potato fries!! Fish tacos great! The menu is amazing! Great ambience 70s!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Love the food and the people who work there. Always happy when I am there!
The cooks here are the best. good soup and specials. The bar makes the best drinks. The temperature of their red wine should be cooler .

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Love the atmosphere and food is great. If you love the 80’s you have to come here. Menu is perfect and high quality. Definitely a fun evening ’

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been here a few times and we have always enjoyed it. Their menu is very creative and the food is always good! I would definitely recommend it. It’s one of the more interesting restaurants in town.

I would have given it 5 stars, but I feel the staff could be better. I have walked in and just been ignored before and the greeter desk is right by the door. With that being said, the chef is very attentive and often asks how the meal is.

Give it a try and I don’t think you will be sorry.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Courtney was great at getting our order, delivering hot food, drinks never ran out and smile was great. Manager checked on us also to assure we were happy.
Fried pickles were great. Made with a refrigerator style pickle slice, crispy breading and good sauce. Tacos were great. Came eith well seasoned black beans and a lime rice. I do not always eat rice but ate every grain of this.
Each visit we have made has had consistently good food and service.