“Great service and good food”

Ate Track Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 171 Restaurants in Cartersville
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Enjoy excellent food while absorbing the tunes and atomosphere that takes you back to the 60's, 70's and 80's!
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Courtney was great at getting our order, delivering hot food, drinks never ran out and smile was great. Manager checked on us also to assure we were happy.
Fried pickles were great. Made with a refrigerator style pickle slice, crispy breading and good sauce. Tacos were great. Came eith well seasoned black beans and a lime rice. I do not always eat rice but ate every grain of this.
Each visit we have made has had consistently good food and service.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

My second trip to this place and was disappointed. The menu was different in that it was a two sided one page menu with some of the items missing. I questioned this with our waitress and was told I was mistaken. The menu was the same it had been for the two years she had worked there. I went back to my Trip Advisor app and saw that there were two rice bowls reviewed that were not on the menu we were presented. Also the menu I had received originally was 3 or 4 pages. I ordered the same meal I had orders on my 1st visit and found that lacking also. Our waitress was minimally helpful and not very attentive. Not many people here this time either. Whereas before it was crowded at the same time of day and same day as before. Obviously there have been changes made here, and not for the better. Very disappointed and will probably try another place next time.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The restaurant was nicely decorated and we enjoyed the '70s music. It was a bit too loud and, with the tables so close together and the lady at the next table talking so loudly to be heard over the music, my husband and I didn't even try to compete. The server was very nice. I got the Cajun rice bowl. The salmon was cooked to perfection but the overall dish was a failure. It had all my favorite ingredients like spinach, mushrooms, and onions, but the seasoning was so bland that it ended up tasting like a pile of mush. I put pepper and hot sauce on it to make it edible. My husband was completely unimpressed with his chicken tacos. We won't go back.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This is a fun place to go no matter who your with. The food is great, loved the tacos. Shrimp. The appetizer of potato chips is to die for. Perfectly crispy with great dipping sauces. Every time we been food has been great.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Great music playing in the background while nostalgic radios and speakers were placed all over the room. Food was good, if a little pricey for what you get. Service was a little slow but they were jam packed. It was loud with the music but they do have an outdoor terrace area if you want a little more peace. Our daughter loved looking at all the funky stuff hanging all around us so she was entertained. It was a great night out.