Free cancellation until 08/03
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$148
US$114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$125
US$99
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge Cartersville(Cartersville)(Great Value!)
US$58
EconoLodge
US$115
US$88
SleepInn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$129
MainStaySuites
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$62
US$56
All reviewsgreat showercomfortable bedsmodern hotelu turnwaffle housefront deskfirst floorthe breakfast areaparking lotstaff was friendlystay there againgreat hotelinterstatefixturesatlantalinensbaseball
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

showed up for my room last week and was told that my reservation was canceled although the hotel never notified me and admitted recently that they don’t notify you when they cancel your reservation. Isn’t that nice? So I had them go ahead and book me a room on the spot unfortunately the special rate that I obtained booking ahead in attempting to pre-pay was not honored and I ended up paying almost two hundred dollars more for my three night stay. Not only that but the employee misquoted me on two of the nights at a lower rate yet charged me at a higher rate. I contacted the hotel manager, who I am assuming is the owner, and he told me that they don’t notify guests when they cancel reservations because they get thousands of cards that don’t go through, which was the problem with my reservation. I guess they’re good with people because t hen it appears they can charge them more for the room and they’ve got them where they want them. I had no intention of complaining about the lack of notification of the canceled reservation. All I was looking for was a credit back to my card of the difference between the origina l rate and the higher rate they charged me. I did call corporate to see if I could get them to credit me, however they told me that because this HE is a franchise, they can’t do anything. I travel extensively and strayed from my normal hotel chain to give them a shot since I had stayed at a holiday inn express in DC recently . However there is a reason that I have stayed at another hotel chain for over 10 years and will most definitely go back to them . I would not recommend this hotel .. their practices are borderline criminal and the way the manager talked to me and treated me was if I was a dog .. save yourself the trouble and the added expense to your credit card. I’m returning to this area to stay in the next three months and will avoid this hotel all together as well all of my colleagues who regularly travel to this area.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
laxmi35, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the miscommunication involving our credit card regulations.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Building seems new. Decor is modern, IKEA-style furniture and fixtures. Spacious room with VERY comfortable beds. Room had electrically operated blackout shades that worked well for us late sleepers. The only less-than-stellar aspect was some traffic noise from a nearby busy highway, but I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for such a wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cartersville, GA. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Clean, great amenities! Plenty of coin operated washer/dryers. Nice workout room. Large indoor pool with large outdoor sitting area. Rooms were large & beds were comfy. Big flat screen tv & in- room mini fridge. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Lucked out and found this nice hotel on the way home from Spring break in Florida. Room was very nice and clean, as was the rest of the hotel. The wonderful lady who took care of us made a great recommendation of a good restaurant in town. Staff was friendly, the breakfast pretty low on stock, I don't think they were counting on selling out the night before and it was pretty difficult that the attendant wasn't able to keep up on stock, but that certainly didn't reflect on my experience here. We would gladly make this our stop point both ways in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here twice now for business trips and have asked my travel coordinator to put me here every time I come to Cartersville. It's easy to get to, clean and staff is super friendly. They have a decent fitness room and a swimming pool along with a laundry room. Very clean and beds are pretty comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business