“Wendy's reopens”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #22 of 31 Restaurants in Bremen
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

The Breman, GA wendys just reopened with a Fresh new look and upgrade on the inside and out! Stop by for lunch and dinner and see what is new st Wendy's!

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has been in service for as long as I can remember. The past few times I have been I've questioned whether it would be my last time because of the declining cleanliness, especially with the carpet. However, this visit was a pleasant one, where the restaurant seemed to be much cleaner. The carpet still is a little outdated, but did appear to be much cleaner, as did the rest of the restaurant. The staff is quite friendly as well.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

Very friendly service at the window. Food was what I expected from Wendy's. We ate there late night while only the drive up was available.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

We made a stop here for lunch. This Wendy's was nice. The staff was nice and the service was fast. Restroom and dining area looked clean.

Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

It's a decent burger. It also comes with a clean place to eat your burger. Do I recommend it no because it's just your average burger. But for a Fast food restaurant it's not half bad

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!