“Great little place. ”

Cantaberry Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Located in downtown Blueridge trackside. Serving homemade soups, fresh salads, delicious sandwiches, and mouthwatering desserts. Open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Great little place. Pleasant efficient service. Mushroom Brie soup fabulous.
Sandwiches generous.
Great stop in a sweet little town.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank GlobeTrotting558278
Write a reviewReviews (407)

Reviewed 18 February 2021

The beef stew was completely amazing! I wanted to lick my bowl. Everything my family ate was scrumptious! Reuben, beef stew, turkey sandwich!! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

To be honest, when we first got there I perused their menu during our 5 minute wait and I wanted to leave. It was a "chic pic" you know, salads, soups and frilly sandwiches. But I stayed because I knew my wife would like it. Boy, am I glad I did! The food was delicious and the servings were huge! She and I both got the tomatoe basil soup (Best I've ever had!) and spinach salad. I also got a sandwich (Again, BEST SANDWICH EVER) There was so much meat! Look, I'm 6'4" and 285 and I love to eat. (That's why I was put off at first) But l couldn't finish my meal! Great find! If you're in or near Blue Ridge and you want both quality and quantity, fast friendly service at a fair price, THIS IS THE PLACE!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank HIMpastor
Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

This is my favorite lunch spot in Blue Ridge! It’s a can’t miss any time we’re there. It is all fresh and delicious!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 12 November 2020

We met a friend there yesterday for lunch. My friend and I were celebrating our joint September birthday late because of other commitments that we had going on. I had a chicken salad sandwich, she had the soup and sandwich combo and my husband had a chef salad. I don't think there was anything out of the ordinary in the meals that we selected but they were very tasty. What we really enjoyed was the red velvet cake. It was delicious. My only drawback with visiting Blue Ridge is the terrible traffic. Even though it was a Tuesday afternoon the place was packed and parking was at a premium. We lucked out that we had to circle around again someone was leaving a space close to Cantaberry.

Date of visit: November 2020