“Exceptional soups and tasty treat”

Cantaberry Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Cantabury offers delicious homemade soups and tasty menu items along with friendly and knowledgable service. My fiance and I enjoyed a nice, filling lunch here. So much that we ordered a desert for later and we're so glad we did since the raspberry bar was an exquisitely tasty treat and an added bonus to a delightful lunch, highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The sandwiches we order, Reuben, BLT and Turkey Bacon Avocado were delicious. Friendly staff and the place was clean.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a typical small town lunch with daily specials and a regular menu. My friend ordered the hot beef and pepper jack. It was tender and juicy. I had the chicken salad plate, which was tasty. Both of us had tomato basil soup. The soup should not be missed. She also highly recommends the Reuben.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have to be honest. I have walked out of this establishment before for poor service. We decided to try again. I am glad we did. The staff was friendly and we had excellent service. The soup, chicken and wild rice was some of the best I have ever had.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite to eat. We were freezing and the hot chocolate, tasty sandwiches and savory soup were all really good. We also got red velvet cake, and a few other bakery treats and all far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this hidden gem!