“southern cooking at its best”
Review of Southern Charm

Southern Charm
Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

good food, large portions, and service was spot on. my wife and I average eating here two to three time per month. not been disappointed yet.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good southern comfort food with the friendliest staff around! My fiance enjoyed chicken pot pie and I devoured blackened trout with green beans and mash potatoes. Our waitress, Meghan, was super nice and knowledgeable of menu items and recommendations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Southern Charm was our first stop in Blue Ridge after arriving to town just in time for dinner. The biscuits and apple butter were a perfect surprise starter for our meal. Then came the mozzarella bites.....wowow! Hand battered and fried in house, we’ve never had anything quite like them, a must order when you visit this place! The staff and atmosphere were very welcoming and we couldn’t have asked for a better first meal in Blue Ridge.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very pleased with the overall experience. Staff and service was wonderful. Nicole did a great job with all of our questions and request. The motzarella bites and fresh marinara were great. I had the country fried steak, mac and cheese, and hashbrown casserole which were all excellent. My wife had the bit and fries and was also very pleased. It was a little loud for the amount of people there but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant. If you are in the area and don't visit I think you are really missingbnout on a wonderfully affordable meal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The half order fried pickles was worthy of a full order as was the bread pudding for dessert...apple butter with biscuits was awesome too!