2 people are viewing this hotel
US$125
Expedia.comUS$132
PricelineUS$132
Destinia.comUS$148
All reviews rooftop bar beautiful hotel great location train tracks restaurant staff top floor leadership pickles ga br mark property rental cleanliness cabin
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2021

Birthday trip for my wife. We also wanted to see if Blue Ridge, GA is a place we want to move in the near future. We wish we would have had more time to look around but it rained the morning of our check out.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
George Harper, Owner at Hampton Inn Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Happy belated Birthday! Thank you for allowing us to share in the celebration. The team an I appreciate the opportunity to serve you on this special occasion. We look forward to your next visit and helping in your possible relocating process.

Reviewed 5 October 2021

New hotel in downtown Blue Ridge. Very nice and clean accommodations. Walk to everything. Breakfast was excellent. Rooftop bar/restaurant was a nice add with great view. You do have to pay an extra $5 per night parking. I think they should just add that to the cost of the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
George Harper, Owner at Hampton Inn Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Thank you for the candid review! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve! I completely understand about the parking fee and will definitely look into your suggestion. - Safe Travels

Reviewed 1 October 2021

The hotel is in a great location in the middle of town which can easily be walked to. It can be a bit noisy as it’s next to the train tracks but it’s clean. The only problem we had was with the mattress being too hard so our sleep quality was poor. We have stayed at Hampton’s and this is the first time we had any issue.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
George Harper, Owner at Hampton Inn Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2021

Thank you for staying with us! I'm sorry to hear there was a noise issue from the downtown side of the building and having a harder than desired mattress. This must have been frustrating to experience. I appreciate the 4 star review. If there is anything we can do to better prepare for your return, please reach out so I can personally assist in the reservation and room selection process. Thank you again for allowing us to serve you!

Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

This hotel has a metropolitan, yet cozy feel. The lounge and dining area is spacious and designed well enough for both conversation and quiet spaces to work. The breakfast is serviceable and the coffee quite good. We loved the rooftop bar —offered up a wonderful breeze and super friendly service. Room was comfortable and staff couldn’t be more helpful.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for the stellar 5-star review! The team and I appreciate you allowing us to serve you. I will proudly share with the entire team. Thanks again! We look forward to your return :)

Reviewed 28 September 2021

Checking took an hour. Manager was rude! The halls were littered with trash cans. The room was never cleaned even after requests. We had to call for fresh towels. The elevator did not work properly. It actually fell and made a terrible sound. We had to call emergency number while in elevator.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
George Harper, Owner at Hampton Inn Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

I am so sorry you had such an experience. Having a poor experience while on vacation is never fun. I can understand how this must have made you feel. We attempted to serve you the best we could during your stay as I recall multiple encounters. However, the team and I would like to have you back to see if the items you encountered were isolated and to provide you the best experience in Blue Ridge. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Until then, I bid you safe travels.