Eska Hotel Batam
US$51
Radisson
US$31
US$28
Sky Inn Express Hotel(Batam Center)
US$22
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Link Hotel(Batam Center)
TripAdvisor
All reviewskepri mallwellness roomdeluxe roomfree shuttlerooftop gardenferry terminalgrand duckbreakfast spreadawesome hospitalityspa massagefamily karaokecomfortable sleepaffordable pricerecommend friendsroom designupon checkconvenient location
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ms Fitri Yanti for going beyond her duty to handle my transport back to the ferry terminal as the complimentary transport driver had ended his shift for the day. Her time and effort in coordinating was much appreciated.

Neri, my manicurist, was extremely awesome. She paid little details on my feet problems with great care.

The body massage was average. Despite, sharing to my masseuse on massaging on the pressure point on my back, it was not consistent. Kind of lacking of skills in this area. However, the foot reflexology was amazing. Mr. Dadang had massaged the right pressure points on my feet.

Definitely will return again!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Ru T
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Location is good as opposite is a shopping mall with supermarket and restaurants. Hotel has a spa at level 2 which is convenient. Good for a relax staycation. The hotel room that I stay needs some maintenance as the light in the toilet at the bath tub area is not working. the shower head is too low. The housekeeping did not knock on my door and just open my door, luckily i locked the door. I have asked to extend my checkout and the staff has agreed but the card key is deactivated at 12nn.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Took one Birthday package room which includes
Wellness room
A slice of birthday cake
4hrs of spa
Breakfast for 2

The grand deluxe room is above our expectations
Spacious room, big bed...

Enjoyed the whole trip.. thanks Eska staffs.. keep up the good work. to the driver, Elza, thanks for ur patience to wait for us for almost 20mins coz our ferry took quite a while to dock

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rohaizah A
Reviewed 18 October 2017

It was one of the best experience I have ever had

From the front desk, their service were fantastic. the wifi is superb and strong.

Hotel also have spa and salon and staff are quick to respond to request

we would definitely come back here !!!!

Room Tip: wifi okay, breakfast was good, friendly staff
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank imam930
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Book this hotel because near to ferry terminal and they have free shuttle.

The room have aromatherapy and comfortable bed.

And try their spa package too on second floor and it was excellent.

The breakfast also good

Room Tip: breakfast good and spacious room
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends