“Western taste with local touch!”

Kez's Bakery and Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Batam Center
Cuisines: French, Japanese
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

I really like the bakery here, sometimes event hard to find another place like this in batam. There are many bakery but here just different.

Bakery, the food as well make mouth watering.

Western and asian food also available here, from beverage, coffe, tea..until cocktail, mock-tail is serve in here.

The price maybe just similar to other place, but worth the taste.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

At first we wanted to get some bread then we realized the restaurant is also good. Nice promotion for cocktails, delicious foods and super friendly staff. Very recommended for chillaxing in Batam.

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

The cake and bread delicious, the menu is a lot of choice for fresh drink, my vaf is rose Sandy and Manhattan, I call it rose Sandy in Manhattan, simple beer, but taste good, the cocktail have a lot of kind for choose!

Reviewed May 3, 2016

I brought my visiting friends there last night. I ordered a Prawn Aglio Olio Spaghetti. That was the weirdest spaghetti I have ever tasted. There's alot lemongrass alike in the dish and I had to spend my entire meal picking it out of my mouth.

What I'm most unhappy about is, despite choosing prawn as my choice of option, when my plate is served, there was no prawn. The staff told me they had run out of prawn and asked if I wanted anything else.

I asked if he could add the chicken in. He came back and told me they couldn't do that. The chef could have at least inform the staff knowing they had run out of prawn and asked me if I wanted to add chicken (that was on the option menu)prior cooking it. Why inform me only after you have serve the dish?

My friends ordered a salmon cream spaghetti & another spaghetti dish ( cant remember the full name on the menu) The salmon spaghetti cream is too thick and my friend got really sick of the dish and don't even bother finish the dish. Food tasted so average, Debottle serves even better spaghetti.

I wouldn't come back again.

Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

Coming to this place several times and tried both their cakes and pasta.
Their mushroom sauce is creamy and the taste's great.
I always try their cakes and never dissapoint me. I love their cheesecakes variation and the green tea is the the best.