Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 19/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
US$100
FindHotel
US$84
Expedia.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
ZenHotels.comUS$112
All reviews room was clean yogurt ice machine blue ridge the breakfast area balcony donna ga mountains tile miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2021

The room was clean...nice beds and quiet night..
Nice hotel and convenience location.
Donna the lady at the guest reception is very polite and attend the guest with professionalism. Breakfast with good coffee and around you can get the newspaper and some interested magazine s

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

Very disappointed. First, the room had a bad odor similar to a smell you encounter in a Thrift Store. My husband killed a roach in the bathroom. It was late when we arrived so we didn’t ask for a different room. The next morning, I saw mold in the shower. The bathroom ceiling tiles were stained. The shower curtain needed to be bleached or replaced. Hair from a previous customer was on the shower curtain. The lamp shade fell all the lamp on the nightstand. It appeared to be broken. I propped it back on the lamp.

The front desk staff were not professional and did not seem concerned when I mentioned the room was dirty. She didn’t ask how was your stay. She only asked if I needed a receipt.

This was my worst hotel stay in a very long time.

There are not many options in Blairsville. Rent a cabin or drive to another town. You can hear cars from the nearby roadway.

I can handle simple and plain. I cannot handle filth. Overall, it was a very unsettling experience.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 14 September 2021

There will not be another visit after this experience. We were placed in a room with a broken door knob, burns in the comfortable, very strong smoke odor, and a broken TV. We we called to report these problems we were told I dont know what to tell you about the tv, she knew about the broken doorknob, and we were told there is no way to catch every smoker. After demanding to love to another room we were moved but the room had mold in the bathroom and in the refrigerator and had a hole in the bottom of the door. Overall terrible experience and VERY poor customer service especially for $140 it cost me to stay for ONE night.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank WCostelow
Reviewed 20 May 2021

The room smelled like smoke, clogged sink, rotten smell in frig, lighting dull, no extra TP or blankets, ice machine in a different building, no elevators, staff not friendly, taxed double for each day.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MaryKatherine Smyth, General Manager at Best Western Milton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2021

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Oh behalf of the entire Best Western Milton Inn team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. Unfortunately, we are not immune to plumbing issues such as clogged sinks and tried to act quickly when we were notified of an issue. Our hotel is an older building and we do not have an elevator and one of our ice machines did need repair, while I understand this doesn't make up for you stay, we are always willing to assist our guest in anyway possible. In regards to the tax and fees, we do have charge the State Tax and Occupancy Tax along with the State Hotel Fee from the state of Georgia, on top of the room rate. We are unable to waive these taxes and fee, as it is a state requirement. If you would like to discuss your stay further with me, please do not hesitate to give me a call. I would grateful for the opportunity to speak with you but I hope that you would be willing to give us a chance the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

I didn't have high hopes, given few choices for rooms in the area, but was hoping for clean & functional. Staff was extremely polite and helpful, but HVAC did not work. The fan in the unit sounded like it was trying to beat it's way out of the wall, so we could not even recirculate the air. They were booked solid, so no chance of changing rooms. I didn't expect them to repair over the weekend, but an offer to reduce the room or credit for the inconvenience would have been nice. Overpriced based on condition of the room and cleanliness. Pubes in hinge of toilet seat. Tile and bath area looked dingy. Bed seemed worn and sagging in the middle. Packaged breakfast items and coffee were sufficient for breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2021