“Great Lunch Buffet”

Salsas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Zephyrhills
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The selection is limited but everything on the Buffet is delicious. The menu items are very very tasty and nice sized portions.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We have been back to Salsa's 5 or 6 times since my initial review (in Feb), including a few times on Tuesdays for 99 cent Tacos. Tacos were OK for a buck! A bit small, but that it what you expect for that price. I do wish they would drain the chicken taco meat a bit before they put it in the shells or tortillas, as it is very "wet" and makes everything soggy with the liquid the chicken is stored in (chicken is tasty though!). My complaint is that a week or so ago, we tried going on a Tuesday for lunch, to get tacos, as we had 2 other times during lunch on a Tuesday with no problems. This time, the server refused to give us tacos for 99 cents. He said No Taco Tuesday at lunch, because they had a $9 lunch buffet going on. What?? There is a big sign on their front window which reads TACO TUESDAY 99CENTS ALL DAY. I'm pretty sure ALL DAY means lunch too. So he told us we could order tacos al a carte but they'd be more $$. My father got the not-99 tacos, but I ended up ordering a burrito al a carte, and it was pretty much a tortilla with a little chicken in it, and nothing else, heated up with a little sauce. Disappointing, tiny, and not worth the $3-$4! Hey Salsa's, not everyone on Tuesdays at lunch want that all-you-can-eat buffet! Bring back the Taco Tuesdays like your sign says, ALL DAY! (otherwise, this is known as 'false advertising"!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We eat there about once a month and the food is as authentic as it comes. My husband is from Mexico and it's as good as his Moms cooking. They don't have menudo but they do have an extensive knowledge of various dishes. They have NO problems making you a special dish if you don't see it on the menu.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

They have a buffet at lunch which is ok but I enjoy chips and salsa and during the Lunch we only had the option of the buffet and we didn't get chips and salsa. Had we had that I would loved to have made my version of nachos made from the buffet.
Food is good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great mexican fare for the hungry appetite!! Good chips and salsa and service better than most. Refried beans tasted fresh and homemade.