“Almost earned 5☆”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Ruby Tuesday's is one of those restaurants that one can count on to pretty much be the same, no matter what city you visit in....CROWDED! The one in Zephyrhills does not disappoint in that particular aspect!
Our timing must have been in alignment with the stars, as we were seated rather quickly. Service was friendly, food came out fast and hot, was how we ordered and delicious.
The ONLY reason I did not give a full 5☆'s, was because our server was so busy, that we had to wait on refills for our drinks and that is one of my pet peeves!
All in all, it was a positive and fulfilling experience!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

When we want fancier than normal we eat here. Food is very good. My wife eats gluten free easily. Service is good. Place is usually busy. Watch for coupons. A little more pricey.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Took my in-laws here for dinner. The staff was very friendly. The new Garden Bar is fantastic. The produce was fresh and plentiful. My husband had the ribs which were tender and flavorful. All of us enjoyed our food.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I had dinner with a date and the atmosphere was perfect-our server was such a sweetheart-(can't remember her name). Dinner was perfect-didn't feel rushed-able to talk and carry on a conversation. The New Orleans seafood was cooked to perfection-my date had the maple glazed salmon and said it was excellent. I brought home the Toffee Apple cake for desert-so delicious-heat in microwave for short time with the vanilla bean ice cream it was so good.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

First place to eat when visiting brother. exceptional service..waitress honored all coupons. awesome salads out of some items like Salmon but is was a Saturday night and they bounced back with alternatives quickly that were fine.