“Carnitas in pot is amazing!”

Saint Anejo Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Food here is consistent and always amazing. Efren is an amazing server...friendly and knowledgeable. Atmosphere is fun! Great drinks. Also be sure to try the homemade guacamole.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try Saint Anejo’s after hearing rave reviews on a local FB page. They were not wrong. The tacos and fajitas were amazing and the service was good.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

"Next Time Don't Order Extra Stuff" - note scribbled to us from the Tony the manager on Feb 11, 2018. Prior to Feb 11, 2018, I would have rated this place a 4 or 5. I'm a "foodie" originally from NYC. I travel a little distance bypassing the local, closer Mexcian restaurant near my home. The food here is good. The service is also good. What's disappointing and worth noting is that unlike other mid-range to upper tier Mexican restaurants in Orlando, NYC, Seattle, etc. this place provides the BAREST MINIMUM of the fixings for fajitas. Barely enough of the sour cream, salso/pico de gallo, guacamole, etcetera for two fajitas let alone the three soft flatbread tortillas that come with the meal. We routinely order a pitcher of Margaritas with beer and/or a bottle of Cabernet. We routinely tip 20-25%. And did so this time despite the RUDE and ARROGANT note scrawled by "Tony".

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Spacious, clean, modern restaurant with excellent service and good menu. Flan was excellent, fried ice cream was huge but could have been crunchier.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

My family and I went to Saint Anejo for dinner on Valentine's day on the strength of recommendations from three work colleagues, one of whom is from Mexico City and a "foodie". The exterior of the restaurant is very pleasant and modern with outside seating. Inside the decor was also clean and modern and the ambiance pleasant. All the staff we encountered from the greeter to our server were very pleasant and seemed genuinely interested in providing a great experience.

We ordered Flautas, Quesadilla Mazatlan, Carnitas and grilled chicken. We were served quickly and the food did not disappoint. Everyone enjoyed his or her dish and my Carnitas were very flavorful. Everything seemed very fresh and it was all delicious. We wanted to have dessert but were simply too full to do so. Our server was super attentive and we left considering Saint Anejo our new favorite Mexican restaurant. We will definitely be back.