“Great food!”
Review of 310 Park South

310 Park South
Reserve with OpenTable
310 Park South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 357 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: New England
Description: Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert or specialty coffee is always available. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here was excellent! I enjoyed sitting on the patio and people watching. My server was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I eat here often and usually get either the burger or fish sandwich!
The burger is one of the best in town in my opinion. This place also has a great bar which I really enjoy!.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

My wife and I decided to have lunch at this restaurant and found the service very pleasant and properly attentive. I decided on their Park South Club sandwich because it listed Serrano ham as one of the ingredients. However my Club sandwich had a tasty seemingly boiled ham on it but clearly not Serrano type ham. Life is to short to make a fuss about this but I thought it worth mentioning in my review to either alert their managers or future customers about this misrepresentation on the menu.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with a group of friends for dinner on a Sunday evening. The restaurant was quite empty, but the ambiance with the dim lights was wonderful. I had ordered the Stuffed Chicken Asiago, and was amazing - I can’t wait to come back and eat it again. It was served with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans, which paired well with the chicken. My boyfriend had the fish and chips and enjoyed it. The rest of the group ordered a variety of burgers and the salmon fillet. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meals. I would return and recommend! Our server was beyond attentive and was always making sure we had water, etc.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were last here about five years ago and enjoyed our experience, so we thought we’d try it again. Good decision. The food was plentiful and delicious, while the service was warm and friendly. Definitely worth a visit.