“Awesome coffee ☕️ ”
Review of Foxtail Coffee

Foxtail Coffee
Ranked #2 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Winter Park
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter treated me to Mother’s Day coffee. I had Carmel Macchiato with almond milk. It was so delicious!!
The place had a good environment and relaxing atmosphere. Will definitely go back again and try something different next time.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

After hearing my sons tell how awesome this place is... I finally made the trip with them. This is coffee heaven! It is mind blowing and extremely unique. I’ll go back every time I’m in Winter Park!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

First visit today and we love this place. They roast their own coffees in house as you can view. We ordered an iced cafe latte with soy milk and a cafe con leche with skim milk. Both had nice smooth flavors. The staff is friendly and welcoming and they have a nice selection of pastries in their coffee bar case. The decor is Rustic and comfortable. We will definitely be back and will bring friends and family.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have been accompanying my daughter on a search for new craft-coffee spots around Orlando. She had been told about Foxtail and we had a hard time finding a place to park on the side street off of Orange Ave., near Winter Park. We entered on a side entrance and walked down a rather dark hallway to the coffee shop. The decor is industrial clean and spartan but with creative, expensive touches. You can watch the coffee roasting behind a glass enclosed section of the shop. A complex menu of coffee and tea drinks are on a large board, along with bagged coffee beans for sale and some treats. Behind the coffee section is another space with seating for wines, coffees, and some food options. We sat at a bar facing the roasting room while sampling three 6-ounce servings of coffee. It would have helped to have had the names of the samples underneath each one on the little wooden paddle. We both liked the mocha/coconut one and daughter went home with two bigger cups of that selection--wishing they had it in cold brew jugs like some of the other flavors. I purchased bags of fresh Ethiopian and Mexican coffee beans for husband. In the same building is an interesting smoothie/bowls/oatmeal/fruit restaurant for a great breakfast combo spot. Foxtail is not your usual little coffee shop and the results will please the craft-coffee crowd. Fun to watch the roasting. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were meeting up in Orlando for the weekend (some are from Tampa and some are from Ft. Laud) and found this GEM! There are a huge variety of beverages, including wine and sparkling wine, a great snack/sandwich/sweet menu and ambiance galore! The "deconstructed Latte" must be ordered!! Foxtail Coffee is situated on a great street in the heart of Winter Park, just across from Rollins College and near many cute shops, galleries and restaurants. There is plenty of seating both indoors and out. I highly recommend Foxtail Coffee...cheers!