“Amazing massage”
Review of Spa810

Spa810
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Full Service Medical Spa Offering: - Pain Free Laser Hair Removal - Eminence Organic Skincare Facials - SkinCeuticals Facials - Chemical Peels - Microneedling - Diamond-Tip Microderm - Massage Therapy - Spa Memberships Available
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I purchased an 80 minute massage on Travel Zoo. I figured I would give it a try and boy am I glad I did. My massage was amazing. Mark Saltzman was my massage therapist. Typically I would ask for a woman but everyone told me how fantastic Mark was. They were so right. Mark was so professional and made me feel so comfortable. I'm glad he was the one to give me the massage. I walked out feeling so relaxed. I enjoyed it so much that I have already scheduled another massage. I can't wait to go back. What a great find!! You will love everyone from the front desk on. Two thumbs up!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank C771456

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

loved it staff was phenom and warmly welcoming. highly recommend to anyone wanting a little decompression
very nice ambience and vibe

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016

Amazing staff and services.Wonderful Hospitality and I personally had one of the best massages and facials ever! I'll never have another laser treatment anywhere else! Incredible!The most enjoyable spa i have ever tried.Thanks all for all the great experience.I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Rick M
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I had the BEST experience here.When you first walk in, you are treated by the sweetest receptionist who is very soft spoken. The music in the waiting room brings you to a calm state, and the aroma smell gives you a since of serenity. Great .The staff is all so friendly and accommodating I was very impressed with this place!This was my first visit, and I had the signature facial.My therapist was very knowledgeable and explained further treatment options for my specific needs.The facial was wonderful and relaxing.For several days afterward, I could continue to feel the smoothness and softness.I will return for another facial soon,Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Pierre T
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I've never been so relaxed on my life.Great service, great atmosphere, all around amazing.The staff are so friendly & knowledgeable about their services and products.I am so pleased I just wish everyone could experience the same results that I have had.My facial and massage was awesome!!!!Pain free laser hair removal is true!! I will definitely be back next time I'm in Winter Park!

1  Thank Pierre T