“First stop!”

Graziano's
Ranked #10 of 135 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Argentinean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Whenever I’m back in Weston this has to be my first stop! The South American wine collection, deli and desserts are spectacular! It’s difficult to decide which dessert!! Now onto the steaks and enpadnadas! My first visit to this fabulous place introduced me to a steak grilled to my satisfaction, veggies piled high on my plate and a smooth glass of great wine! The amount of quality food on your plate makes this place a top value!
They have indoor, outdoor and bar seating. Come for happy hour and add more delight to your meal with a two fur one glasses of wine!!
Just in case you have been away for a while and are in need of a few items to take home with you visit the little store area in the front corner of the restaurant. Enjoy!!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed the happy, busy and colorful atmosphere of this restaurant/market where the empanadas were to die for. The other items on the menu were very good also and the market tempted us to buy items to take home. You seat yourself and when the food is ready a server will bring it to you. Very informal but not fast food.
There was plenty of parking around the plaza where the restaurant is located and we strolled around outside after dinner as there was music playing and shops were open. Can't wait to go back when we return for vacation!

Katrina V, Public Relations Manager at Graziano's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We can't wait for you to return! Glad that we were able to serve you!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This place is great for taking the family or friends to dine in. The attention is amazing and food is delicious. Very affordable proces

Thank you Patricia!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

We asked for a well done meat...when served it was rare...send it back twice...called the manager and Vicky came....we told her that we would appreciate that if we ask for a steak well done it means well done...no apologies....and then she told us that if we want well done meat we have to tell the cashier that we want the meat “chancleta” I have never heard of that and I felt that she was making fun of us...we were not happy about that and we felt disrespected with her response and attitude. Since then we never went back and to be honest there are many places were you can eat a good steak and not feel disrespected.

Hi Ana, please accept my apologies on behalf of the entire team for your experience and I can assure you that this was just a misunderstanding. We practice respect in all of aspects of our business and in life, in general. We respect everyone's preferences and understand that every customer has their own definition of what a "perfect" steak looks like. I truly hope that you can look past this experience and visit us again at some point in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

We went to Graziano's on Friday night (2/16) and didn't really know what we were expecting but it turned into a great dining experience. The options for dining are varied and plentiful. From pasta to steaks, sandwiches, and Empanadas. We chose the Empanadas and were delighted in their taste and texture. I particularly enjoyed the 3 cheese Empanadas. Rich and full of flavor!! The dessert line-up is also impressive. This is a must if you are in the area. Get ready for a treat!!

1  Thank G6636BLjamesb

Glad to hear that! The 3 cheese empanadas are one of my personal favorites!!