“Great day fishing”

Angler Management Sportfishing
Ranked #1 of 31 Tours in West Palm Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: West Palm Beach Fishing Charters with a focus on light tackle deep sea fishing. Angler Management is known as the Offshore Sailfish Kite Fishing Specialists Located at Sailfish Marina on Singer Island, we “Guarantee” that we catch our customer’s fish.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great trip today and caught lots of fish. Captain Phil was excellent and Rob was great helping my children reel in some nice sized fish. Highly recommend! Very family friendly.

All reviews
"nice barracuda"
"live bait"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My dad turns 68 years old in 2 days and he’s always wanted to catch a sail fish. Today the guys here at angler management made the dream come true!!! We caught a beautiful sail fish and let him go free!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My 8-year old daughter and I chartered the boat hoping to go offshore for a 1/2 day fishing trip but the conditions weren’t ideal and we went fishing in the intracoastal waterway instead and Arthur and Mike made it a memorable trip. They hooked a 30lb + Cobia right away and I had the pleasure of fighting the fish to the boat. After that they took us to a couple different spots and my daughter got to reel in a barracuda and we finished off the day with a nice sized grouper, all without leaving the inlet. I’ve fished on numerous charters all over and these guys were one of the best! They were very friendly and easy going and made sure my daughter was comfortable and that she had a great day, she cant wait to go back out with the Angler Management Crew!! Thanks for a great day on the water!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my second charter with Angler Management and both have been first class. Boat owner Jeremy, Austin, and Mike were friendly and knowledgeable. The 36' center console is our favorite and handles all sea conditions very well, while allowing quick travel and easy on deck movement with multiple fish on. I had friends fly in from Cleveland and Chicago for the full day charter and they were very impressed. The morning started off quickly and Austin and Mike obviously had us on the fish right away. The fishing was excellent in the morning, but here's the important part, and this is why I use and so highly recommend these guys. Around noon the wind shifted and a cold front moved in. This completely shut the fishing down. Whats impressive is that for the balance of the day, Austin and Mike worked tirelessly to try to get us back catching fish. They changed areas, baits and presentations. They went above and beyond to make the afternoon as successful as the morning. When we returned to the dock, we had clearly done better than virtually every other charter due to Angler Managements expertise and hard work. I am currently planning my next trip and wouldn't think of using any other charter service.