“Fresh, healthy, delicious!”

Ranked #224 of 759 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Yum!! So delicious. Everything was literally perfect. I highly recommend the shiitake soup to start. In addition to the soup, I ordered grilled salmon with brown rice and green curry. The salmon was very fresh, a large portion and perfectly cooked. My husband had the chicken ramen and two sushi rolls. He loved them as well. 5 stars plus!! Best we've had and we go out for sushi and Thai food a lot.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I needed a Healthy meal. Greeted with a smile and the front counter staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was great and filling. Highly recommend this place for a nice healthy meal, with plenty of options on the menu. We took our meal to go - back too our hotel and it's been one of the best meals we have enjoyed so far. Thank you Fresh Element.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stop here every chance I get with in 5 Miles I'll drive here the food is Awesome, the sushi is fresh and DELICIOUS and so many other meals on the menu to talk about...
Make a date to stop in you will be glad you did....

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped by this place for lunch after the cruise and we found the food here is tasty with fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have to say I am so happy to find an awesome Asian place. The portions are great, the flavors are awesome, and most importantly, it looks like the meat you bought! I know everyone has eaten at some restaurant where you question the authenticity of the meat (are we sure that is chicken?!?). Here it's clear. Not to mention the veggies are fresh and taste great. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Alyse M