“Disappointing!”

Vince's Deli & Sub Shop
Ranked #292 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

New owner was very rude to his employee, the place smelled dirty as son as I walked in, no meat or cheese on sub and it seemed as though it was thrown together. It's gone way downhill, I won't be back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

These are some delicious subs. The service is friendly too.
Fresh bread , meats and salads are the staple here
Vinces is highly recommended for lunch takeout.

Reviewed May 6, 2016

I always get the subs, but I have had their salad too and everything is always so good! I love the Italian subs they are the best!

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

Bought subs to transport to my son in California. Subs were still good, my son was VERY happy, but I'll make sure the tomatoes are left off next time.
Over all, the surprise and excitement were well worth it,

Reviewed November 3, 2015

The subs and the demeanor of the place is no longer what it use to be. The quality and service is terrible. The lines use to be huge and call ahead was always a must. The sub shop has gone down hill. The new owner is very rude and lacks customer service. He is also very rude to his employees. I will not return back to Vince's Deli.

9  Thank Meghan C