“Take me to HAVANA’s now!”
Review of Havana

Havana
Ranked #13 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lol, I’ve been asking for so long to take me to Havana’s!! I finally got my wish granted!
When you walk into the restaurant you smell cuban spices & garlic!! Yummy!

We went upstairs and sat down right away and ordered “Bistec Especial Havana” that a juicy tender skirt steak cooked with cuban herbs, garlic & a chimichurri sauce with yellow rice and black beans!

Oh it was soooo good!! Tender & juicy and I order it well done!! Everyone else ordered it medium! We all stuffed our faces & all enjoyed this evening out!

Service was good & they were friendly.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was in southeastern Florida on business and thought i'd try some Cuban Cuisine and was recommended to visit Havana Restaurant. I went on a Monday night about 6:00PM and was seated immediately and good thing as it got real busy and seemed almost full by 6:30.PM.

I had not gone to a Cuban themed restaurant before so was in a quandry as what to order, but was soon pleased as a special that evening was a four meat plate with two side choices. I ordered the special and the meat included was pulled pork, chicken breast, thin beef steak and a sausage. My two sides were black beans and yellow rice.

The meal was served within about 10 minutes and everything was outstanding. The service was excellent and the restaurant was clean and inviting.. I can certainly agree in the high ratings the Havana receives from most reviewers.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, worth the drive for us. Our 14 year old asked to come here for her birthday. Authentic food and if you just want something quick, empanadas, etc available from the outside counter.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yep, this is garlic heaven. Prepare to leave reeking. But the flavors are great.

Had the plantain chips to start. Served, of course, with a great garlic oil loaded with freshly chopped pods.

Ropa vieja and JUMBO shrimp followed. Also accompanied by...more garlic.

Service pretty good, but took quite a while getting the entree after the appetizer was cleared for some time.

Quite a few families.

Parking surrounds the restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We can this is the stop that we make every time we come to Palm Beach. Authentic Cuban Fair served quickly at a reasonable price. Would love to sit outside for the full effect but Dixie Highway has gotten just too darn busy.