“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Crispy Duck and Drunken Noodles were wonderful. Great selection of rolls and fun appetizers. Fun small restaurant that was hopping on a Sunday evening.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a solo dinner while waiting for some friends who were coming in to town and my taste buds were through the roof with enjoyment. I ordered the "Drunken Noodles" with a 5/5 spice level and was absolutely sated.
The atmosphere is cozy, the wait staff are very friendly and the menu has a lot to choose from.
I WILL be going back. It is too good a place not too.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Any of the curry dishes are excellent although I always order them with the seafood combination and brown rice.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We had been recommended to try Malakor and were very happy with our food. Generous portions, great salad and wonderful green curry. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We're Minnesotans here for six weeks. After tasting the Northern Thai dish, Khao Soi years ago in Chiang Mai, I've been searching in every town I've ever visited for a repeat of the heavenly experience of tasting the multitude of flavors in this dish. Because most Thai cooking available in the U.S. is from Bangkok or the southern portion of the country it is a rare find to get Khao Soi here. While they have it on the menu as "Chiang Mai Noodles," this is THE dish. And it's the best I've tasted in the U.S., easily equaling what we found in Thailand. My wife's dish was good as well, though she was jealous she hadn't ordered it as well and we are planning to return in two days for one more piece of heaven before returning to the bitter cold & snow.
This is a relatively small restaurant and we got the last available table even though it was only 5:30 on a Saturday. Reservations highly recommended!

1  Thank Barry B