“Fresh Veggies & Acai bowls ”
Review of Field of Greens

Field of Greens
Ranked #46 of 744 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: Create Your Own Salads, Wraps, Sandwiches, Acai Bowls, Smoothies, Protein Shakes, Vegetarian, Vegan,
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Order at counter, nice modern decor and comfy /cozy seats to relax. Fresh food all around w great vegan choices.

1  Thank AnnieMF

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We went here (family of 13) for brunch on a Saturday morning. The service was amazing and the food was very good, clean and fresh. Super cute place with really nice decor and music. Will be back. Try their BFO with their homemade almond butter and taste a little chunk of heaven. Beyond good!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We visited some friends from the area on our trip to Miami and they recommended their favorite lunch spot. Well I can see why! If they had one In the Boston area I would be their every day! My pear salad was probably the best I have ever had, and I consider myself a salad queen!! My husband's wrap was also beautiful and tasty. Very efficient service, a great atmosphere, and many healthy options! Loved it!!

Debra L, Owner at Field of Greens, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Stephanie,

Thank you to you for the review and to your friend for recommending us.
So glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your time at FOG.
We would love to be in Boston, it is such a great place.

Hope that you get a chance to visit us again

Best,

Debbie

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Great choice of salads and sandwiches to take away for a day at the beach! Staff was friendly and efficient. Ingredients were fresh.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Known for the Acai bowls, had to try one, layered parfait with acai berries, almond butter, nutella, granola and fruit. Fresh, healthy dessert!