“Weekly lunch”
Review of Napolean Bakery

Napolean Bakery
Ranked #1 of 15 Bakeries in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place, World class bakery and service. Food is delicious and fresh ingredients. The pastries are not loaded with sugars and they are right on the spot on taste. I have been coming here for years. Best sandwich, best pastries, best food and service.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Had a pretty decent paella ( which is from Valencia not Pays Vasco ) it was almost too good as the ratio of sea food to rice was too high , that's my humble opinion the various tapas and pintxos were pretty good, the ham was pretty good for the Usa, a really decent 5 jotas jam on would be prohibitively expensive but what we had was good . We also had some cider unfortunately non alcoholic as they don't have the licence. It's definitely a good for the food not necessarily the place but if you want of something which is authentic as you are going to get outside of Bilbo or Donostia and in the US then give it ago. Allegedly the bread is also excellent. The owner is a charming lady.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

This place was within a block of where we were staying, and after reading the great reviews, had to try it.

It was a Sunday morning, and we got there within 20 minutes of them opening. Good thing we were there early - we ordered 2 orders of the seafood paella to go, and cleared out the rest of the pan! I couldn't pass up trying their guava and cheese pastelito, and also got a couple of their cookies.

We took the food back to our rental, and immediately dug into the paella. It was the BEST paella I've ever eaten! I am seriously still dreaming about this goodness! The serving was generous, the rice tender, and there was a plentiful amount of mussels, scallops, shrimp - so much seafood! Such a great deal for the price, too! Seriously, it's the best meal we've eaten in Florida, so far.

The guava and cheese pastry was also amazing. Guava is one of my favorite flavors, and I've been trying these pastelitos all over Florida, and so far, Napoleon Bakery has the best ones, hands down.

The bakery is closed Monday and Tuesday, so didn't get a chance to return before we left the area, but will definitely have to make a special drive up from Miami soon. Love this place! Highly recommend!

1  Thank MJS4444
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Baked goods and some foods at this unique bakery. I tried their chocolate chip cookies and their Tres Leche Cake, both were pretty good, although I was not so fond of the Tres Leche Cake (but two of my friends loved it). My wife also said that their Coconut Cookies were very good.

I took a stroll into the back of the shop where they had a selection of lunch sandwiches, different paellas, some noodle dishes and other entrees. I didn't try any on this visit, but hope to get back to try some.

1  Thank corptool
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I came here for lunch during a conference at Forest Hill High School. It had been recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint. It is a quaint place that is bakery and eatery wrapped into one. The food was fresh and made that day and they have a few spots to sit and enjoy. I've been to Spain a few times and you definitely get the feeling of Spain when you eat here. If you're in West Palm, check it out!