All reviews front desk microwave and refrigerator oatmeal other hotels pull out couch spring training small kitchen breakfast bar free breakfast c unit hotel is located stayed nights very nice stay staff was very friendly and helpful special thanks great customer service night stay
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I have been a guest on a regular basis for a number of years. The Springhill Suites provides excellent value for the price charged. It is also convenient for my purpose in coming to West Palm Beach to visit my bedridden daughter.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Don M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Dear Harold,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We are very happy to have you staying with us at the SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach. It is always good to see a familiar face and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Good breakfast and staff very helpful and friendly. Good variety for breakfast.
Stay here once a month when in town on business
Hotel is very clean and rooms smell fresh. Plenty of parking.
Price was affordable near by to down town

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Don M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Dear Bill,

Thank you for this great review. We are so glad you enjoy your stay and love having regular guest that continue to come back. It is always enjoyable to get to know our guest better through their repeat stays.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

'Beautiful' stay at the Hotel, staff always, ALWAYS professional and accommodating, especially, Genelle and Jean! Would not want to stay anywhere else. They always make you feel like you're right at home. Thanks guys! Keep up the GREAT WORK!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Don M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Dear Guest,

Wow, what a great review. I will be sure to share these words with Ginelle, Jean, and the rest of the staff. I am so glad that the service you received at the SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach left such a great impression.

We truly hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I would like to thank everybody at the hotel for the wonderfull service. E wonderfull SERVICE.THE Manager ,front desk,Housekeeping,my next vacation.first choice, no doubt about it .Special thank to Ginelle.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this complimentary review. I am glad you enjoyed the service provided by my staff at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach, especially Ginelle. I have shared your comments with the team, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Me and my husband recently stayed at this hotel on vacation, and all in all, we were very pleased. It is not a luxury hotel by any means, but very comfortable since we did not spend a lot of time in the room anyway. The fitness area was a bit limited (2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, and free weights), but still ok for a quick workout. The breakfast was outstanding, with a very good selection of hot and cold items. By far the best thing about this hotel is the staff, in particular a young lady named Ginelle who was one of the nicest and most helpful desk representatives I have ever spoken to. I asked her name to make sure I could mention it on here. Very nice place and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Don M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. I will be sure to share your praise of Ginelle with our entire staff. We are so glad that you chose to stay at the SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach and hope to see you again soon.