“Surprisingly good late dinner”
Review of Arroy Thai

Arroy Thai
Ranked #30 of 128 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Group of 4 arrived 30 minutes before closing and had a very good meal with pleasant, efficient service.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

My sister and I ate dinner at Arroy Thai having no idea how it would be. To our delight, the food was delicious and perfectly prepared. The restaurant is in a little strip mall and is very small. I almost gave only 4 stars, because of the ambiance, but the food was so good I gave 5 stars. My sister had a papaya salad and Thai chicken wings. She said both were very good. I ordered Thai Spring Rolls thinking I would received one. Instead, there were 4. They were very tasty. But the best part was my yellow curry vegetarian stir fry. I asked for it to be as spicy as possible and was taken seriously. I loved it. I had Thai iced tea which was very sweet and had a lot of milk in it. It, too, was very good.

This is a family run business that has opened a sister restaurant all the way across the country in Phoenix, AZ. Each dish was prepared to order. The staff were all very friendly. I would go back again and again and again if I could.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

First time here today. Got take out and although flavors were good..they missed the mark. Girl at counter did not give me utensils , napkins or anything with my order. Had to ask for chopsticks. Got food back to work and food was good but strange. Got curry and pieces of tofu and veggies were huge. No one watts large pieces of tofu and veggies like that. I would prob have more curry to enjoy if they would have cut the ingredients up. Entree was also very small for $13. I’ve never seen anything like that. Prob won’t be back.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

How refreshing to find such a great place for good food in a small section of a strip mall along Wesley Chapel, Blvd. What sets their food apart is the freshness and commitment to quality and consistency. I love the sweet and sour choices and all of dishes offer you the choice of your own protein or veggies. You can also dial up the heat to fit your palate. There is not a lot of sitting space in the restaurant and 85% of Arroy's clients are take out. If you like Thai food, let Thy cook for you!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is our favorite Thai restaurant. Food is always fresh and the most authentic Thai food we have found in the Wesley Chapel/New Tampa area. Highly recommend!