“Best Tacos!”
Review of Capital Tacos

Capital Tacos
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Description: Born from the burning desire for great food and an ongoing quest for unique and authentic ingredients, Capital Tacos is the culmination of traditional Mexican cooking and regional Tex-Mex flavors.
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Awesome! Best Tacos e-ver. The Hen House and Federalie are the best. Great portions and the food is fresh.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The good reviews did not disappoint us! We definitely enjoyed our chicken fajita bowl and a chicken fajita taco! We will come back again when in the area!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

so many to pick from so come back and keep trying them all, and get to try the special kinds of drinks as in sodas

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Not a taco bar...albeit it is very casual the menu is diverse with breakfasts served all day and a great variety of dishes for ever task. You order at the counter and then sit down with your drink until your order is called (by the name of a State assigned to your order). The line moves pretty fast and the place is neat and clean but a bit crowded by tables and equipment. Still you can get around and the food is great and prices are reasonable. Parking is convenient and there is both indoor and outdoor seating. Again, very casual and a bit noisey.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on a Friday night we were passing through Wesley Chapel. They were a bit busy but it was quick anyway. My hubby had a wet burrito, historically at restaurants his complaint is that they are never big enough. He never mentioned it here. I had some tacos. I really like the Hen "something," unique names of flavors to choose from. They pay attention to detail and so far consistent. They rate the heat in the dish on the menu, my hubbys was hot just like it said. We went back again, I couldn't wait to taste the layers of flavor in a Capitol Taco. It will be one of those places we take some out of town visitors. Nothing fancy about it. Rolls of paper towel on each table, always clean and stocked. It's a: place your order and pick up at the counter, kind of place. The decor is eye pleasing, I feel likes it all someones favorites things. I recommend it if your looking for a no frills, delicious, lot of variety, reasonably priced meal.

Date of visit: November 2017