“Dinner for the whole family ”

Los Vallarta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 128 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We love coming here. It has gotten bad reviews but we have always had great food, service, freshly squeezed juiced margaritas, and live music. It’s very reasonably priced - usually a wait

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Before a cruise, my wife and I stopped here for a quick lunch. Overall the food was very good, restaurant decor was nice, eating area was clean and our waiter was very friendly. The guacomole dip was very good. The menu has a lot to choice from and the chef specials looked yummy.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This is a very good Mexican restaurant! Good Mexican decor and good service. The refried beans are Great. Large portions and good prices. We liked it so much we came back the next night too!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Food was very good, restaurant decor was nice and the staff and our server were friendly . We especially liked the Jumbo Frozen Margaritas (we had Lime and Strawberry).

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have only been to this restaurant on their Taco Tuesdays. I do believe they also have this same deal on Wednesday as well though. When you dine in you get a taco for 1 or 2 dollars each. These are not the American version of tacos that people often think of. This taco doesn't have all the toppings of sour cream, cheese, etc. It has meat, lettuce, some veggie, and cheese. They do have the option of soft or hard shell. and you get free chips and salsa with any order. I think it's a great place to hang out and relax. With tacos so cheap, you can't beat it! I also got the rice and refried beans and they are really good. The decor is a little cheesy to me, but the food and service were pretty good. It is not a 5 star fancy restaurant, but the workers are nice, and the food is pretty good!