“Good frozen treats”

Happy Cow Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I like their fruity flavors and also the chocolate. They have lots of toppings but I tend to like ti simple (besides, it seems to get expensive if you add a lot). The staff is friendly and they are open long hours for whenever you crave a frozen treat.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Happy Cow Yogurt charges you by the pound. So there are usually 12 flavors plus the combo. (like peanut butter/chocolate) There are probably 40 different toppings. you can also have a cup (with up to 4 dividers if you don't want it to mix flavors), waffle cones, brownies or cookies. So the combinations are endless. They also have mini cups so you can sample before you fill your cup. Runs about $5-$6 a person depending on how full you make your cup.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Yummy treat. Lots of options at the topping bar and always a kid pleaser. If you really like the dessert they have ice cream you can buy and take home too.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We go here quite frequently - especially with our kids. Lots of flavors with some seasonal good ones. Employees are always very friendly and offer sample cups aplenty. Toppings aren't in short supply either, and prices are by weight so you only pay for what you want. Our kids love this place, and it is pretty healthy too! We'll keep going for sure!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Let me first say, I am not a big frozen yogurt fan. At least I wasn't. My husband and I visited Happy Cow last weekend when we were in Wesley Chapel, after reading the reviews. The flavors were amazing! They gave us about 5 sample cups each. Every single flavor I tried, I LOVED. The blood orange sorbet, the salted caramel gelato, the mixed berry yogurt (and more), were absolutely fabulous! I highly recommend a visit. We will definitely be back!