“Delicious Sushi”
Review of Bonsai Sushi II

Bonsai Sushi II
Ranked #8 of 128 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We had the Matt’s Roll, Volcano Roll and TNT Roll and they were all delicious. Service was great and it was family friendly.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Excellent prepared rolls and sashimi dishes for all. Another great dish is the calamari tempura and the sauce.... never miss that one... service is fast and helpful. no bar, just wine and beer.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

For dinner I decided to go for sushi. I found this place as closest to where I had my meetings of the day. Ordered the sushi special which comes with miso soup and a salad with an Asian dressing and the hot spicy tuna. Both dishes were freshly made one of the better sushi places around here. And they had my favorite Sapporo beer. Staff is nice and efficient and reasonable pricing. Will come back

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I had the itch for Sushi and asked the wife if she’d like to dine with me. With a resounding “Yes!” we headed to Bonsai, a 15 or 20 minute drive from our home, depending on traffic by the outlets. When we arrived there was a wait for a table but sushi bar seating was immediately available so that’s where we sat. We were warmly greeted by one of the sushi chefs Richard. We quickly ordered a Waikiki role while deciding on what the rest of our dinner would be. In a few short minutes we were dining and drinking our Japanese beers. The rest of our meal consisted of assorted tuna, salmon and a couple of other roles I forget which ones, but all were fresh and delicious! All of the chefs were friendly and expedient. What a great find so close to home. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Great rolls and everything is very fresh. Service also is great! Dine in or take out, its delish.