“Delightful ”
Review of 365 Caffe Italiano

365 Caffe Italiano
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Wesley Chapel
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch. The savory chicken, swiss and mushroom crepe was delicious.
It was large so I didn't get to explore any other venue's that they offered.... The young lady that took my order as well as made it was delightful. Very helpful with my selection. Someday I'll get back to try their Grand Mariner, Nutella crepe!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Really, really good gelato. We had a hard time choosing flavors, and tried several different. I would come back for lemon, coconut, berry. Not super sweet and low in carbs which is great for me. The strattiatella was super and creamy. My favorite gelato flavor and this rivaled Florence gelato.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Evening out to Wire Grass Mall turned into a pleasant surprise! Ordered vegetarian crepes, panini and ended with excellent gelato. Highly recommend

Reviewed 2 December 2016

The gelato is great but I was surprised how good the crepes were. We ordered savory ones and they were so flavorful! Service is always friendly.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Their gelato is to die for and espresso is good too. Everyone is always friendly. Service is always fast and it's a great place to have in Wiregrass mall!

1  Thank EGriff03