“Nice Place”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Busy. Reserve ahead of time with their app. Great coffee...Great tea. Food was pretty good. Million$$ Bacon...expected more from that name. Dad and Moms food came quick. Had to ask the waitress about mine and my Wife's. Wow...that took a long time. But I must say those were super delicious breakfast tacos!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

One of my favorite places for breakfast. Went there for a quick breakfast on a time crunch. It was full and people were waiting as usual; this place is always jumping. Was told it would be about a 30 minute wait, I almost left but it was just two of us so we waited, 15 mins later we were seated. Ordered the trifecta w/ the waffles. Everything was good as always, I always like the waffles, airy and fluffy not too thick. I also love that they have a decent amount of teas to choose from and not just one kind of black tea, for us tea drinkers.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I will start by saying the millionaire’s bacon is a must try. It is really good although a bit pricey, at $5 for four pieces of bacon. But it is really tasty, and you don’t regret paying. We went there again two weeks ago and our breakfasts were awesome. I had an egg white omelette with potatoes and I couldn’t finish it, it was too much, but quite tasty. My husband had the carrot cake pancakes they were delicious.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Food was Ok when we finally got to eat.

Called ahead at 0830 for a table for 8 at 0930. Arrived at 0930. they had just seated a party of 4 at the ONLY table for 8 in the restaurant. We waited fro 40-45 minutes before being seated. Promised our order would be rushed and out in 10 minutes. Reality was 20. the gave us orange juice (only 3 wanted it) no charge.

We have eaten at many other First Watches and never encountered this planning. Abjectly poor planning on the host and staff. Everyone was smiles and tried to be nice. but I will not go back to this restaurant and cannot recommend it.

This and that FW 's have been redesigned on the interior. The noise level is now about twice as loud so quiet conversation is impossible. They have also squeezed more seating in and it makes the restaurant more. crowded and congested.

First Watch was a good concept but that have blown it. Crowded, noisy, poor service, seating is a nightmare if more than 2 in your party. 45 minutes is common.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This place serves farm fresh breakfast with seasonal specials. They are only open for breakfast and lunch. Saturday and Sunday mornings are always quite crowded, so plan ahead and get there early