“Bad service ”

Taco Bell
Ranked #10 of 11 Quick Bites in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

No one looks very happy to be working here. I get it, I'm sure the job sucks...but I can say I was a very friendly face so there was no reason to not be nice back. I could have been mean after waiting for 5 minutes for our food and then after seeing 3 people who ordered after us get their food before we did but I was nice in asking if they had our order; even after being told that someone skipped over us and our food would be right up. Guess it is what it is.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This particular restaurant has gone down hill in recent months. We recently wanted a quick meal stopped in and were met with the unplensentry of the manager. I had ordered the steak nachos which came with chips that were OVERLOADED with salt. I ate about 5 bites trying to push them as not to complain. When I could not and asked for something comporable the manager put an associate up to the task of telling me NO. In short I did not take that lightly and DID get a replacement however, I felt as consumers we should not have to go through such drama and people for a quick meal at a fast food. And yes I contacted their corporate

i

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We stopped by this taco bell on our way to the movies so we could eat lunch and not have to buy food in the theatre. I like the food and how much food you get for the price. They have so much to choose from.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We always order tons of different stuff for our family of five, they got everything right the first time. It was made fresh and tasted great. The service was great!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I guess they do not know how to count to 12 at this location. My family likes taco Tuesday so we go with the Taco 12 pack and 2 weeks in a row I have got 11 tacos. Food is what it is but the accuracy of the order is horrible

Date of visit: April 2018