“Great prime rib”

Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Had the 16 oz.prime rib. Outstanding!!!Tender, juicy, full of flavor. Baked potato was perfect, and salad was crisp add fresh. Service was also very good.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

you get sticky bins and cinnamon butter, menu is so good, makes it tough o choose, substitutes are no problem. I would like to take home a barbell of chili and margaita's

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Always a hit! Right steaks, prices are good and service is good! Salad is always very good . Sweet potatoes huge and well done!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Hello,
My family and i love eating at the roadhouse and we’ve been lucky enough to have one right down the street from our house so of course we go there all the time and always spend over $100 however, tonight when we went my wife had a margarita and when we were ready to leave my wife asked the young man showing people to thier tables for a togo cup for her water and poured it in front of him before he walked away. Within a min a woman came to our table after we had a good meal with our daughter and spoiled our night and very rudely accused us of pouring the margarita into the togo cup saying the young man saw My wife do it. We were approached rudely in front of a packed restaurant and asked to see the manager. The manager came and was also very rude to us saying it was seen by the young man and that is not true because it did not happen. This was very inappropriate and rude and because of it we will not be returning. I want to let corporate know because these people ruined our dining experience in our favorite restaurant and we dont want it to happen to anyone else.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife, daughter, son in law, and two grandchildren. Service was great, food also very good. Wife and I split the chicken tenders, excellent. Fun night with the Happy services people wishing people happy birthday, riding the saddle. Have fun