“Great atmosphere”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, great food, great drinks. Very nice service. Clean bathrooms and tables. Nice waiting area outside as well as inside. Unfortunately the wait was about an hour as we watched others who came after us seated first. And this is after we had a reservation for over a week. Management did not even acknowledge us.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Appetizers and entrees were all cooked nicely and were reasonably flavorful...a good value for your money in a pleasant environment.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I have never had a bad dish here. Literally everything I've eaten has been absolutely delicious! My boyfriend and I come here very often for brunch as the Bang Bang Shrimp Eggs Benedict is to die for!!! And of course, who doesn't love endless Bubbly! The only reason for my 4 stars and not 5 is that the service is always very slow - especially on the Bubbly refills, even when there are (literally) only a handful of tables occupied. That part is always disappointing but we just love the food so much.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Took my dad out to dinner. Food was excellent, and the service was great. I didnt give 5 star not due to our waiter fault but due to the service from the bar. It took a while in getting us our drinks.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Food and service were good. Ambience is the issue. There is fairly loud background music. Combine that with a crowded restaurant including people raising their voices to be heard, and you get an overall noisy feel to the place.