“Great Local spot”

Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Weeki Wachee
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We wanted a local spot with a view, and this place fits the bill very well. As the name suggests it is an elevated place, and looks over the Weeki Wachee River. The water is very clear, and I am sure that during the right times of the year (winter mostly) manatees would be easy to see as they go by. It is a fun bar, and the food is typical of bar food plus at least a step up. I had a poor boy with shrimp. It was fresh and tasty. The margaritas were pretty decent, and the atmosphere is lively. Fun place all around.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

They have disabled every Avenue to leave them a message VIA WEB AND FB, so I have resort to a public review. Sorry. I am allergic to certain vodka, went to bar to see what they had. Waitress gave attitude. Guess what, I got house vodka and having an allergic reaction right now. This effects my breathing. Not only that, the service was horrible. So was the check out system for debit cards. Are you not PCI compliant? Please provide lessons in service. I only saw one tall dark haired girl that look like she knew what was going on. Thanks for scamming me out of a tito's vodka, not to mention making my easter a disaster so you could save a penny. ANNOYED!

1  Thank Tammy K
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I like a lot of things from this place. The service was great and I liked that the staff helped each other out. I loved the view on the deck. We saw an eagle, turtle, and some fish. I liked that the deck had heaters because it was a little chilly I had the buffalo chicken sandwich. It was a little dry but the fries that came with it made up for it. The fries were very delicious. We ordered the stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. They weren’t very good and I wouldn’t recommend them. My boyfriend had wings and he enjoyed them. His mom had the California club. She enjoyed that. I ordered a water and it tasted like chemicals. I would recommend asking for a bottled water if it’s available. It’s a good spot for families or couples.

1  Thank Tanya B
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The real reason it is great is that it is the only place in the area. Someone capitalized on it at one time or the other. That being said, they do have a full menu and bar. Typically not hard to get a seat. There is also live music once in a while. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome all the way around. Peel and eat shrimp, blackened Mahi sandwich. We us trip advisor alot. Worth the drive and great location. Saw Manitee swimming, kid friendly. Decent prices, great service...and big Dave..

1  Thank Stacy R