“Our go to oriental eatery.”
Review of China Wahon

China Wahon
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Weeki Wachee
Reviewed 16 November 2017

A small (maybe 6 tables) oriental that specializes in take out. With several in the area to choose from, this is our favorite. The proprietor and staff/family are always pleasent and very hard working. We have not had a bad meal there in all the years we have been going there for take-out. We particularly like their soups and General Tzu's Chicken.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This little place has the best Chinese food I have ever had..... try it once and you will find yourself going back I guarantee it..... a lot of food for the reasonable price.....

Reviewed 12 February 2017

China Wah On is located at the north end of the Weeki Wachee Village Shopping Center, 6288 Commercial Way (Fl Route 19 North) , Weeki Wachee, FL 34613. It’s the last store to the left of the Winn Dixie on the plaza. It is a takeout restaurant, walk in and pick up only with no tables or rest rooms for customers. There is adequate parking out front. The store appears clean and the counter staff is friendly and courteous. When we call in an order it’s always correct, hot and ready on pickup. They speak and understand English as long as you don’t get to complex with your language. My favorite is their General Tso’s chicken. It’s flavorful and seasoned perfectly for my taste but not overly spiced or spicy hot. The chicken is never grisly like other Chinese takeout places but usually a few pieces are a bit tough compared to other places I have been to. The egg rolls are very good also but a bit overly crispy. They give you enough packets of spicy mustard, duck sauce or other sauces as you request. Portion sizes are generous for the price charged. When we take home an order my wife and I usually get two full meals each and enough for one lunch from one order! I can recommend this place for a good take home Chinese meal.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I recently went to this Chinese restaurant when i had no other options in the immediate area in weeki wachee to get chinese food. I ordered two very simple basic chinese food selections that most places make with little to no effort and always taste great, I ordered Steamed Dumplings, and Crab rangoon. The Dumplings tasted doughy and fell apart into a million piece when I attempted to eat them, and the crab rangoon was extremely greasey , where the entire bag they came in was saturated with oil. I couldnt even eat a quarter of the food I bought, it was in my opinion a waste of money and I was extremely disappointed. I hope that they will improve their selections and produce a better tasting and overall better quality food .,

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

You can say your typical Chinese place nothing too special nothing horrible except for egg rolls the door and got a New York style and this is probably what it is prices are alright lunch special I believe was 699 not bad nothing jumped out at