“Wonderful restaurant ”

Masa Asian Bistro And Bar
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Weeki Wachee
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for my birthday. Great service. Exceptional food. Very clean. Full bar. Good drinks. Reasonable prices. I will definitely return. I had the shrimp tampora. Family had succi. Wonderful

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to Masa at least a dozen times. We have never had a bad encounter. Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Menu is good with a nice selection of sushi, including most of the popular fish, including ahi, Unagi, mackerel, octopus, surf clam and more. Nice selection of rolls as well.

Menu includes typical entrees like cashew chicken, pad Thai, drunken noodles, hibachi and stir frys. Separate sushi menu for a wider selection of Sashimi, rolls and nigiri.

My personal favourites include the mackerel shashimi and Unagi rolls. Spicy tuna was also excellent.

Very moderate pricing. Nice dark atmosphere. Sushi bar. Ample parking.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The atmosphere was great. The service was spot on. The sauces, dipping and on our meals, were fantastic. The chicken was questionable, mushy and it seemed very processed.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Love this place...nice, clean atmosphere, convenient location and parking, excellent menu. There are some very affordable lunch specials with great variety. Beautiful presentation as well. I've been back at least three or four times since my first visit in December. Sushi was nice and cold. On another visit with a friend, we had the lunch special with tempura, and everything was delicious and well-prepared. So much food we almost couldn't finish. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I passed by several times and decided to stop tonight. Glad I did. Restaurant looks clean. Decorations are vibrant. I was greeted and seated immediately. It was not busy for a Sunday night. The sushi bar was well stocked. The sushi chefs were pleasant. I ordered Chirashi. It was beautiful and the fish was fresh. They literally melt in my mouth. . The ginger was not pink. A major plus for me. My server was not very attentive but the other server helped out. The miso soup and clear soup was a disappointment. I'll try both again. Their menu is extensive with Chinese, Thai and Sushi dishes. I will definitely come back. The prices are average. I ended my meal with the Dancing Eel roll. It is a 7 piece instead of the normal 8. But again I was not disappointed in the taste pout the presentation.