“Who knew??? I'm upset; none of our long-term Vero friends recommended”
Review of Saigon Sushi

Saigon Sushi
Ranked #3 of 354 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We've lived here for over three years and NO ONE has suggested this restaurant. When we met in San Francisco our first dates were at a good Thai restaurant. And now I "discover" an outstanding East Asian restaurant around the corner from our bank!?! The food is fresh, very well done and excellently presented. The service is a little slow but probably because they're doing it right. No wait for a Tuesday lunch. We will be back often!

1  Thank Scott S

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The service is always attentive and conscientious. Presentation is always attractive. And the food is unfailingly fresh, well-prepared, delectable and served in a reasonable time at the right temperature. A very well run restaurant with a good menu and great food.
Take out is good too if you call ahead.

1  Thank LHH_7
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time tonight, was awesome! I definitely will be back sushi was so good! I have found my new place!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We travel quite a bit around the U.S. and are always looking for Thai restaurants. Saigon Sushi rates in the top two out of hundreds that we have been to. Food is fresh and tasty. Service is quick and professional.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I went 2 times to have dinner with my family during our stay in Vero beach. The staff is very friendly. You don’t have to wait long to have your order on the table. We enjoyed our dinner. Sushi was great!