“Fabulous Airboat Ride”

Captain Ken's Airboat Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 March 2017

We went out with Captain Ken on a Sunday afternoon and it was. He was an excellent guide, answered all of our questions and provided good information about what we were seeing on the ride. The smaller boat was able to get into the back water were we saw lot of alligator's including babies of all sizes. This was a ride worth taking for everyone who likes the outdoors. Captain Ken is a very nice man who will go out of his way to please you.

All reviews
"alligators"
in 5 reviews
"capt"

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Firstly Ken sorry it's taken 6 months to review..........wow wow WoW...My husband booked this trip it was his choice and me and 2 girls were a bit nervous about it especially with gators the girls 6,8 were a bit panicky no need once we got going , the sun breeze warm air was breathtaking, Ken was really nice his knowledge of the wildlife was top notch we stopped for photos, the ride was much longer than the hour and certainly wasn't rushed $180 was a bargain for 4 of us alone on the boat. Hubby said he'd not seen us girls smile so much but wasn't sure if that because Ken was going so fast. Don't go on a big boat and pay nearly the same, get your own with Ken, booking was easy in England and emails were swapped and contact kept until we arrived.
Massive thanks Ken.....The Sharp family (July )

1  Thank lollykat
Reviewed 12 January 2017

We turned up on the ramp without a clue on which boat to approach. Ken was packing up, and I asked him if he had finished for the day. He said that he had and then asked if I had a ride booked with one of the other boats. I said no, and he promptly stopped packing up and said, no problem, I will take you out.

The trip was awesome, the best airboat ride I have been on, and I have done quite a few. The area is very beautiful and teeming with wildlife. Ken was very informative, good company and we all had a great time. We all felt that we were out for longer than the hour agreed and was happy to stop wherever we wanted. He was a very safe driver and there was no 'showing off' doing fast turns like I have experienced with other drivers. I would highly recommend and will be back next time we are in the Vero beach area.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Captain Ken in his 4 passenger airboat was great and intimate. He took us where the larger boats do not go, Cypress Lake, marshes, etc... Was a great ride, he's not concerned about time, our ride was almost 1 1/2 hours. Has wonderful knowledge of the area and great stories. Please check out Captain Ken!