“The Best parasailing adventure!”

Parasailing the Pass
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Treasure Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are the only Parasailing company in Treasure Island! We are now offering private dolphin tours and sightseeing tours! See Florida from a different perspective from 800 feet in the air! Your safety and your satisfaction is our number one goal! USCG Licensed & Insured! Check us out on Facebook-Parasailing the pass Tony Lombardo, Captain and Owner of Parasailing The Pass.. What inspired me to start this business? Well, ever since I was a young boy I have always had a passion to be on the water. What makes me uniquely qualified? I have spent the past 21 years in the watersports industry. What excites me about running this business? Each and everyday we go out is a unique experience, we see all kinds of sea life, dolphins,birds,sea turtles.. Even from the beautiful heights keep your eyes peeled for all kinds of wildlife cause you never know what you will see!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 19, 2017

My kids aged 13, 10, 7 and I had the best time with Captain Jacob and 1st mate Chad. This is by far the best parasailing adventure I have been on. Jacob and Chad were very informative and interactive with the kids to put them at ease and answered their questions. They even took the time to point out some stingrays and dolphins! I would recommend this group to anyone who is looking to parasail in the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We had a awesome time, Tony and Jacob Rock! Made reservations a easy process. The guys enouraged my 8 year old nephew to do it, he was too scared at first. He is no longer afraid of heights!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We were visiting St Pete beach and the one thing my little girls and I had on our list of things to do was Parasailing. Due to Hurricane Irma most businesses were waiting for power. I spoke to capt Tony on Friday morn and he decided to take us right in. Capt Tony and his crew were the best, they made this experience so much fun for my girls and myself. Anyone out in that area and want to Parasail, I highly recommend Parasailing the Pass. Made awesome memories for my 9 and 6 yr old. They also made sure we were very safe.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I took my 7 year old, who is hesitant when it comes to trying new things, to go parasailing. Captain Tony and his crew made it so fun and put my daughter at ease, she is ready to go again! Thank you for such a wonderful time! We'll be back!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

These guys were awesome to work with we were on a limited time schedule and they opened early so my kids and I could go parasailing. We saw Dolphins leaving the bay and had a great time parasailing!