“Good Seafood”

Middle Grounds Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went there for an anniversary dinner. The staff was attentive and food good - I had the grouper. Also, I enjoyed the live entertainment.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,341)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to Middle Grounds after our concierge recommended the restaurant. It is conveniently located across the street from our hotel. Wonderful decision. Food was excellent as was the service. Had a second visit when we took friends there when they arrived on T.I. Food was again excellent, service wasn't as awesome as the first time but still good.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Very good food in a casual and comfortable atmosphere in Treasure Island. Great prices on the early bird dinner menu.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The interior is clean and polished. We were greeted by the hosts promptly and we waited shortly at the bar for our table. The bartender was pleasant and attentive. When seated the all star show began. Our sever was informed and hospitable. I’m high maintenance having celiac, but she navigated the menu perfectly for me. We had a four course meal and everything was succulent and flavorful. The home run for me was the coconut basmati rice. It paired perfectly with my diver scallops. I highly recommend this establishment as the best compliment I can give is that we will back.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Decided to give it a try based on our hotel concierge's recommendation and its convenient location across the street from our hotel. We arrived when it opened at 4:30 pm and ordered from the early bird dinner menu. Our meals were delicious and the restaurant is beautiful inside. I agree with others that it would be nice if happy hour specials could be ordered at the table vs. bar but the waitress did offer for us to eat in the bar if we wanted to. There are a few tables in the bar area but we decided to stay where we were. Overall we really enjoyed everything about our visit.