US$362
US$316
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$149
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$189
Beach House Hotel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$126
Blue Waters Treasure Island(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
  • Pool
John's Pass Beach Motel(Treasure Island)
US$135
iBeach Resort(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$309
Cancelon
All reviewscomplimentary bottle of winejohn's passbedroom bungalowacross the streetlock boxbeach accessup to dateother guestssitting arearooms are cleanlounge chairsa great place to staypool sidebeach towelssmall kitchenlocation is greatmotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Room was great! Place is well kept. There is no office on site. There are no humans to help guests out! There is no manager around! The keycode they gave us for the room was incorrect. We called 4 times for help but only got recording to leave a message, which I did. 2.5 hours later a person from housekeeping called me with a correct key code.No one ever showed up? Suppose someone was hurt on site? On our way home the next morning someone from management called me to find out why I had called them 4 times. I told him of our problem with getting into our room an he said he would look into it. Also they provide 2 towels period. Not a well managed facility.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Bertram N, Manager at The Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I'm happy to hear you liked the room. That said, we apologize for the lag in our service and will be discussing this with our team. Thanks for the feedback, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Vanessa, Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Interesting place.
There is no front desk. You are emailed an access code to unlock a key box outside your room door.
The room is sparse and obviously built/decorated to be easily cleaned (it was clean!). I found it odd that after i returned from my fun the second day, there had been no housekeeping. I called the number for housekeeping to ask how to get housekeeping, towels, etc. and never received a response. I asked some of the other folks staying there about housekeeping and they said one should just put towels outside the door and they would be swapped out.
Some other oddities:
The pool was not cleaned at any point when i was there (though the weather was chilly and windy the first couple of days). Too bad, it is a great looking pool.
The shower head was the worst i have ever seen in a rental. I'm guessing they were on sale at the prison-surplus store.
Again, there is not an employee on the property so when the room next door got really loud one night, there wasn't much that could be done.
Good things:
Across the street from Gulf access.
Walking distance to all the shops and restaurants at John's Pass.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

While it's great the cleanliness and the location impressed, I'm sorry your stay wasn't what you expected. We do things this way to make sure we can be flexible for our guests and let them enjoy their stay without much intervention. I hope you'll give us another chance to impress you and be more clear about ways to get in touch.

Vanessa, Manager

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 5 weeks here and found it to be a very good choice.The location to Johns Pass, many restaurants and the Beach cant be beat.The maid service was truly exceptional, they supply daily clean towels and anything else you need including coffee, creamers, sugar, soap, shampoo, beach towels. The pool was wonderful as well as the hammocks to relax in under the palm trees.Management was very responsive to any needs we had.One of the best parts was meeting many of the guests and becoming friends This is not your typical hotel but more like little cottages. Great vacation spot.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Terrib24
Bertram N, Owner at The Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

It was our pleasure hosting you during your stay. From the service to the location, I'm happy we impressed and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Vanesa, Manager

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I stayed for several nights in January 2018. The room was very nice with a kitchen, living room, and separate bedroom. Very clean and well appointed. However, there is no one on site. You get a code to open a lock box to get your room key. Communication is difficult at best. It took me awhile to find my room which was across the alley. I emailed to get access to the laundry and never got a satisfactory answer. I ended up going offsite to wash my clothes. There are no restaurants within an easy walking distance so I got supplies and coked in. I would rate this place higher if they had someone onsite to give helpful information when you need it and had that "human" element.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Roger R
Bertram N, Manager at The Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Roger, it's great you enjoyed your stay overall. I appreciate the feedback on the communication as we're always looking for ways to improve our service. Thanks for this, and I hope to see you by for an even better visit.

Bertram, Manager

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Loved this place. Quaint cute charming. Thoughtfully decorated. CLEAN! Comfy bed. My only complaint is it got extremely cold for 2 days and we had no heat. None. Outdoor grills and seating area were nice. Very short walk to Johns Pass. Close to convienence store. We will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Bertram N, Manager at The Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us, Kelli. Thanks for bringing up the feedback on the heat -- we'll be sure to look into this and get it taken care of as soon as possible. Can't wait to welcome you back.

Bertram, Manager