Book now, pay at stay
US$113
US$110
Treasure Bay Resort & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$110
AscendHotels
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$170
US$165
Hotels.com
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$179
US$149
Agoda.com
US$99
  • Pool
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$179
US$174
Beach House Hotel(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$130
All reviewscircle kacross the streetstaff ownersfull kitchenshake shopgulf blvdbeautiful pooljohn's passroom was cleandefinitely stay here againwithin walking distancebedsmicrowavebeachcleanlinessgrill
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We stayed here over the 4th of July weekend. The rooms were old but clean. As a small business owner myself, I understand the value of good customer service no matter what size of group. The owners live on the property, so you would think they would have a handle on everything that goes on, but apparently not. I had to go looking for them if I wanted anything. The motel had a very large group of people from out of state that had booked the entire motel, except our room. These people just took over everything and since we had a pool side room, we had to listen to them raising hell into the late hours. We could not even use the chairs that were outside our room without a confrontation from one of the other guests that evidently thought his good time was more important than anyone else. I said something to the owner about it but my complaint was just shrugged off. I guess that he felt like he needed to suck up to them since they come back every year. Because of this, that group may come back next year but my wife and I never will again. I suggest to anyone that is looking to book a small mom and pop motel, to not select this one if you are planning on booking over the 4th of July. If you do, you most likely will encounter the same rude people from out of state that don't give a damn and the owners will not do anything for you.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank finsupssiaco
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Mardi Gras motel was clean. Believe me after the other motels we stayed in that means a lot! The motel does have dated furnishings. It also had the only heated pool we found, which was pleasant for evening swims. It is conveniently located to johns pass, Maderia beach, convenient store across street. We also had a peek-a-boo view of the gulf, which is right across the street to beach access. Price was very reasonable. I would go back. Picture is view from room #5 balcony. Small motel I believe there are 10 rooms. Manager was friendly. Check in a breeze, we arrived between 6-7pm.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Chattykathy156
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Motel is super clean and cozy. Great location across from the beach. Stayed in a smaller room with no kitchenette- double bed and a single. Full size fridge and microwave. Had a coffee pot too. Beds were very comfortable, clean and soft sheets. Pool was very nice to relax in for a while after being at the beach, great for an evening swim. Circle K next door was a huge convenience. Coffee, beer, wine, snacks. Doesn't get much better. Will be back next year with the family in one of the kitchen rooms.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank LisaLud
Reviewed 11 May 2016

My husband and I had a lovely stay here for a long weekend. It is across the street from the beach but it's in a slower part of town so crossing is no big deal. It's situated less then a mile from the main drag of Treasure Island and in the other direction less then a mile is Johns Pass. The pool area is very nice, as are the owners. The rooms are a little dated but very clean. We will definitely stay here again. The price and peacefulness of the area made it well worth the stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Denise A
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We had to find a motel on a budget when visiting. I'm glad we found this place. Good location in Treasure Island, and within walking distance to the beach. The furniture is a little dated, but full kitchen, TV, swimming pool, etc. For a cheaper place, it was pretty clean. Never saw a bug. Kristina was great, helpful, and always polite. There is a cute little Ice Cream stand right across the street. If you are really picky and use to really nice hotels, then you may not like this place... But, for most people (especially on a budget), this is a good place to stay in Treasure Island, Florida.

Room Tip: Full kitchen in certain rooms
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family